Uproxx Media Group Inc. is seeking an Ad Operations Manager who works well in fast paced environments, communicates well with others, can multitask and is eager to be part a growing company. You should be a self-starter, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues.
As an Ad Ops Manager you will be key to business operations, working closely with all internal departments, third party vendors, and partners. This provides a unique experience for you to learn quickly about Uproxx Media and the digital industry at large.
In this role, the Ad Operations Manager will traffic and perform regular maintenance on ad campaigns. They will work with the sales team to develop an appropriate media plan and also with our partners to ensure a successful campaign. They will analyze data to improve sales, assist in developing new practices for our growing department and troubleshoot issues at the forefront of ad serving technology.
- Manage all aspects of ad campaign fulfillment from post-sale campaign scheduling, ad testing & implementation through campaign delivery & performance optimizations across partner network.
- Assist the Account Management team with pre-sale RFP completions including inventory estimation and forecasting.
- Assist in the ongoing effort to identify areas for process and/or technology efficiencies.
- Maximize campaign returns by closely monitoring delivery and margins.
- Stay on top of latest trends, new ad serving methodologies and processes related to new and existing technologies.
- Traffic ad campaigns. Liaise with sales team to streamline the Ad Ops life of campaigns, from allocation sheet all the way through reporting.
- Conduct daily reviews of active campaigns. Assess over/under delivery and performance and make any necessary adjustments.
- Build rich media ad units either internally or with third party vendors.
- Complete monthly campaign delivery reports
Skills & Attributes:
- High degree of organization and self-motivation
- Ability to investigate, analyze and problem solve
- Communicate and work well within a team
- Proven success of delivering results and anticipating roadblocks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Ad Operations
- Familiarity with commercial ad serving and ad tech platforms
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
Preferred Skills/ Requirements:
- Experience in working within fast moving companies
- Familiarity with commercial ad serving platforms
- Basic Photoshop knowledge