We’re looking for a Production Coordinator to join our content team, primarily supporting our Content Producer. You will play a key role in coordinating a wide variety of video content that is created specifically for Storyfarm.
Every day you'll be working on projects that will help shape our content strategy and voice. Whether you're coordinating video shoots, very light editing, conducting interviews, or maintaining the overall production schedule, your contribution to Storyfarm’s success will be critical. You'll become part of a small, versatile, and highly collaborative team with big ambitions.
Our Content Approach:
Content production at Uproxx for Storyfarm is fast-paced, story driven, and iterative but not flat. We move quickly to identify content strategy (the story), shoot, edit and launch. We’re speedy while consistently delivering a well-crafted piece of content.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with scheduling, talent coordination, budgets, crewing, internal review etc.
- Assist with hiring and on-boarding of new content team members
- Prioritize appropriately: Use good judgement to make appropriate tradeoffs to speed up learnings and balance competing, and often changing, priorities
- Manage multiple video shoots and production streams concurrently, keeping track of deadlines and ensuring all shoots remain on schedule
- Book travel, arrange for rental and delivery of shooting equipment, and coordinate return of equipment after shoots
- Ensure local production crew have gear when they need it, ensure completed content is sent to editors
- Ensure delivery of final content and assets to video distribution team
- Organize show wrap books, releases and executed documents
A highly qualified candidate has:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in relevant content, production, or digital media roles
- Competence in Adobe suite, Google Docs, and Microsoft suite
- Passion for being involved in the big picture, while fearlessly diving into the details
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- No ego when it comes to content; the focus is always on getting quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer and the company
- Interest and experience in Digital Media world is a plus, you should be comfortable working in a close-knit team and fast-paced environment
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals
- Understanding of budgets and purchase orders
Uproxx is a digital media publisher and content studio that uses story telling as a vital means of participating in youth culture. Storyfarm is a series of short form doc style videos that will boost your cultural IQ. Spanning a range of topics from sports, entertainment, music and lifestyle our tone is energetic, smart, cool, and visually innovative. Keeping it spare, we tell clear, simple stories that support our perspective.